* Pupils and teachers navigate the app unassisted –
pupils are able to easily find a specific exercise.
* Exercises can be stored locally, on your iPad, or in the cloud, using the shared online database.
* All exercises saved in the cloud can be shared with your colleagues – just as they can share their exerci-ses with you.
* Pupils are able to compete against each other – eit-her individually or as teams.
* Pupils are evaluated based on their reaction time and the accuracy of their answers.
* You can create exercises for any subject in any language and you decide the level of complexity. *“Virtual Panel” is extremely user friendly, which enables the pupils to navigate the app by themselves. This makes “Virtual Panel” ideal for group projects.
* Up to three teams can use the Virtual Panel at once. The need for movement and a good reaction time is increased as the exercise advance.
* Virtual Panel is perfect for diﬀerentiated learning, group work and focus weeks.
If the pupils are bored with learning, then they can start play below integrated plays without IPAD or IPHONE:
Reaction- Train the players’ reaction time and overview when they compete to turn oﬀ the highest number of lights. Players will see how fast they can perceive and react to various lights and sounds. Good for motor skills and perception of the children.
Mind- Test the players’ memory by creating an electronic version of “Simon Says”. Remember the path of light and climb to extra diﬀicult levels.
Team Up- Train the players’ ability to cooperate and their reaction time, by letting teams compete to achieve the best result. Diﬀerent colors light up. You should cooperate and find the matching color pair. You have 20 se-conds to complete the game where after it tells you how many color pairs you were able to get before the game ended. Fun, social and cooperative.
E-Squash- Beat you best friend or dad in a game of Squash. The game is adaptive and will adjust speed to level of the players. High speed game for two or four players. Length of the game depends on the player’s ability. Best out 3 points wins the game.
Music Mode– When no other games are chosen, the e-Wall buttons will work as diﬀerent instruments, letting players create a wide range of music and sounds.